Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Battlefield 3 requirements for PC?

Hey guys, I have a radeon 5770 1gb graphics card and a dual core 2.8ghz processor with 3gb ram, now what kind of graphics settings would I be able to get on battlefield 3? I have medal of honour limited edittion and bioshock 2 and they both run highest detail, so would i be able to run a nice (console) quality on my pc with battlefield? Thankyou.Battlefield 3 requirements for PC?
I think you might be able to run it on medium (console) quality smoothly since these are the recommended requirements:



OS: Windows 7 64-bit

Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU

RAM: 4GB

Graphics card: DirectX 11 Nvidia or AMD ATI card, Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 or ATI Radeon 6950.

Graphics card memory: 1 GB

Sound card: DirectX compatible sound card

Hard drive: 15 GB for disc version or 10 GB for digital version



I hope this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment