Friday, March 9, 2012

Is the battlefield 3 beta up yet for ps3?

Am I sposed to download it in the PS3 store? I activated my medal of honor code and got an email from them saying I got it so wheres my damn code?Is the battlefield 3 beta up yet for ps3?
PS3 beta doesn't start until the 29th.
Yes it's up!! Well I think for me it opened up. I was lurking on the psn store for nearly 3 hours looking for it until poof it popped out. Maybe this is a psn store problem causing the beta not to show up. Make sure u have the limited edition medal of honor for the early beta!Is the battlefield 3 beta up yet for ps3?
The beta automatically appears for PS3 you don't need a code but PSN needs to update their store so it appears there but not time of when that will be.
yes it is i live in hawaii and i just got mine about 2 minutes ago. Took long but i expected that because hawaii always gets **** lastIs the battlefield 3 beta up yet for ps3?
No, because ps3 is ****

No comments:

Post a Comment