Friday, March 9, 2012

How do I Get The Battlefield 3 Beta?

Do I only get the Beta when I preorder from Origin or on any game shopping site that has Battlefield 3 for pre-order? I use the xbox 360 and I have the Medal of Honor Tier 1 Edition but I'm a little confused about how I will be given the BetaHow do I Get The Battlefield 3 Beta?
I'm starting to think we all are and it's hard to fix through the waves of rumours. As far as I've ever read the idea was:-



MoH: Limited Edition the beta hit from August for a short period of time



However, when I checked the official blog - it reckons that the beta for MoH users will be open for beta for September for a short period. (Roughly 12 months after release). Although the open beta hasn't been confirmed properly, they haven't yet ruled it out entirely as far as I'm aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment