Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How do I get the Battlefield 3 beta when available?

I know that if you got Medal of Honor new then you get a beta invite. Problem is, I got it used. So, is there any other way to get the beta? Is it an exclusive to people that bought Medal of Honor new, or is it just an early invite?How do I get the Battlefield 3 beta when available?
There will for sure be an open beta so everybody will get the chance to play it. The people who bought MOH just get to access it about 2 weeks early.

The Beta will start somewhere around September.How do I get the Battlefield 3 beta when available?
Alot of gamers turned in their MoH. Its highly likely that if you buy a used copy of MoH from a Gamestop for 8 bucks, it may still include an unused promotional code.How do I get the Battlefield 3 beta when available?
In October 25, I think, there will be an open beta. You only get EARLY access to the beta if you have the MoH LE.
I am not sure, but you may find your answer at gamescales beta new page. http://www.gamescales.com/Beta-SignUp.ht鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment