Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is the Battlefield 3 Beta going to be open to public?

Didn't pre-order the limited edition of Medal Of Honor, nor do I own it. I am asking this question strictly concerning Xbox 360. I haven't been able to find the answer online, so I figured I'd ask on here. Just wondering if the beta will be open to everyone, that has a Xbox 360? Thank you! Cheers!Is the Battlefield 3 Beta going to be open to public?
yes ! If you have the MoH Limited Edition ( which in this case you don't ) then you can play it 48 hours earlier than other Beta players. For these players the beta version starts 27th September on all platforms. In case you don't have MoH : LE, then the BETA starts for you normally, on 29th September on all consoles :)



Hope that helped !



CU ON BATTLEFIELD !!

No comments:

Post a Comment