Friday, March 9, 2012

Gameshare PS3 Europe!!! I got Battlefield 3!?

Here’s what I want: Assasin’s Creed 1, 2 Deluxe Edition, Brotherhood and Revelations, God of War Collection and Origins Collection, Uncharted series(1,2 and 3), Dragon Age: Origins, Dead Island, Deus EX, inFamous 2 and Festival of Blood, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Medal of Honor, PES 2012, FIFA 12…I don’t know just let me know what you’ve got.



Here’s what I’ve got:



Battlefield 3

Battlefield 3 Back to Karkand DLC (Also I can provide you the details on how to get the M1911+Supressor pistol if you're interested)

Battlefield 1943

COD Black Ops First Strike, Escalation, Annihilation and Rezurrection DLCS

COD Modern Warfare 2 All Map Packs

God of War 1, 2 and 3

Super Street Fighter Arcade Edition (+All costumes for SSF4)

NFS Hot Porsuit+DLCS

PES 2010

Metal Gear Solid 1 and 4

Fat Princess+DLC

Outland

inFamous

Burnout Paradise

Littlebigplanet

WipEout HD+Fury

Dead Nation

Super Stardust HD

Mortal Kombat 9 DLCS

Marvel vs Capcom 2

Mavel vs Capcom 3 DLCS

LBP+DLCS+Costumes

Rag Doll Kungfu

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

Ratchet %26amp; Crank: Quest for Booty

And some more sh!t load…lol



Few things you’ve got to know:



I’ll go first otherwise don’t even bother contacting me. Unfortunately I’m not a kid and that means I haven’t got all the time in the world anymore, so please do not waste my time with stupid discussions of who’s going to go first and such when it’s already been said. So don’t tell me “I was scammed before so I go first” because you’ll sound like an idiot to me. Other than that we’re good to go!



Regards ;)Gameshare PS3 Europe!!! I got Battlefield 3!?
Actually I think this is an update as he didn't have uncharted 3 before



Anyway everyone knows this is blatant scam



BTW Holla infamous whatever. You can only gameshare on 2 systems now so this is pointlessGameshare PS3 Europe!!! I got Battlefield 3!?
Unfortunately your not a kid? What grown ups ask these stupid questions? Nobody isn't going to hand there PSN over to you so get over it. Anybody with common sense knows this is a scam.Gameshare PS3 Europe!!! I got Battlefield 3!?
its HOLLA



soz i dont gamesahre with people i do NOT know, due to they can steal my credit card details and even my psn account
what u have isnt even worth what u want. ur some stupid 15 year old go get a ******* life u piece of ugly ****

No comments:

Post a Comment