Friday, March 9, 2012

I have just looked at the Battlefield 3 trailers on YouTube,?

I bought a Medal Of Honor Tier 1 Limited Edition with a Code for the Battlefiled 3 Beta.



When this is available, Will I get notified by e-mail and how would I access the Beta, by download? And has anyone played pre release betas before? What are they like compared to the full game?I have just looked at the Battlefield 3 trailers on YouTube,?
1) Usually it will be a community announcement, and people with the code should go to so and so for more information. I would check the actual card the code is on, to get more information, it usually has a bunch of information and where to's that are usual to know



2) pre release betas are choppy. They usually include the basics, like Team DeathMatch and Capture The Flag, at the most. The graphics are not amazing, as the point of the beta is to test out new graphics and such. You will also be extremely encouraged to report your findings to the developers, as they are trying to make the game as perfect as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment