Friday, March 9, 2012

How do you activate Battlefield 3`s Beta?

I know the beta was put on the Limited Edition of Medal of Honor. When I opened the case, there was a paper that said I would get an invitation to Battlefield 3. Does this happen when the game goes through an update and the beta will then be on the disc when I put it in? How will I know when the invitation comes out and how will I activate it?How do you activate Battlefield 3`s Beta?
You can access it here when it becomes available:

http://www.medalofhonor.com/battlefield3How do you activate Battlefield 3`s Beta?
Well I pre-ordered Battlefield 3 and they (Gamestop) said that the game is going to release in january 2012, now I am not 100% sure but if the didn't give you an activation code then the update should happen, but it won't be for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment