Friday, March 9, 2012

How do I activate the Battlefield 3 beta?

I`m on top of the news and I know that everyone gets access to the open beta sometime in this month. Plus the closed beta will be available only to people who have the LE Medal of Honor or have pre-ordered Battlefield 3 for PC on Origin.I`m not sure if the closed beta is the 48 hour early access for those people, correct me if I`m wrong. This is the first beta I`m getting into and I had some questions about how it worked. This next question is about the closed beta. I bought the MOH Limited Edition, and I don`t know how to activate the beta once it comes out. Is there a message that comes onscreen asking you if you want to download the beta once you put the MOH disk in, or do you have to go to the marketplace and download the closed beta from there? Im guessing you will have to go to the marketplace to download the open beta. I`m new to this and I don`t know how it works, so if someone knows that would be great. In short, how do I download or activate the closed and open beta when it comes out?How do I activate the Battlefield 3 beta?
Ive asked the same question on answers man so im in the exact same position you are, ive scoured the internet looking for answers and so far there is no information on how to access the 48hr advance beta. i like yourself have medal of honor and put in the code for the beta, but ive recieved no email or information on how to access it. im sure when the beta release date is announced they will give all the information on how to access it so its just a matter of patience which is hard when the game looks that good! My problem is i sold medal of honor because it was ****, so im hoping the MOH beta isnt on the disk, hopefully it will be a downloadable beta which you input the key EA send to you, that would be the best way to do it. and then it would be an open public beta for everyone 48 hours later available to download in XBOX live or PSN. But in short, theres no infor yet man, sorry, i feel the same, its annoying. Im keeping up to date on everything though, im on PSN ID - Spartavus or my email is life_again86@hotmail.com , as soon as the beta comes out i can let you know, and likewise. hope this helps. see you on the battlefield soon, laterHow do I activate the Battlefield 3 beta?
Dude Abraham u r a liar dice and ea email u a beta key if u have an ea acct and for the early beta its 48hr early access for those who preordered through origin and for those who activate their online pass with medal of honor tier 1 edition and its set to release the 9th for early accessHow do I activate the Battlefield 3 beta?
theres a private beta for those that buy it on origin and medal of honor. If you buy medal of honor you put the disk in and theres a new part of the menu that tells you BF3 beta and you download and play also there will be a public beta and no its not at the marketplace just the game menu. So i was wrong no need to be an idiot people like you ruin yahoo answers just say i was wrong no big deal and dont reply you have nothing to say. i bet you never played the alpha, dont act like your so great about BF3

No comments:

Post a Comment