Friday, March 9, 2012

How do you know if you're registered for the Battlefield 3 beta?

Okay so I bought the Medal of Honor Limited Edition when it came out in 2010 and I never got an email saying that I had a spot in the early access for the BF3 beta. Does anyone know if I need that email to get early access?How do you know if you're registered for the Battlefield 3 beta?
A number of my friends, as well as myself, are in the same position as you, we are assuming we need the email, but we are also holding onto our copies of Medal of Honor in case there is some way to get it from running that disc.How do you know if you're registered for the Battlefield 3 beta?
EA will email you with a code to access the beta before the beta starts so between now and the 28th. I bought medal of honor when it first came out for the ps3 and the box says that i will have access to the beta, i created an account with ea years back and they know i bought medal of honor the game (which entitles me to play the beta) so i will be send an email with details (how it is all linked i dont know but when i log into my ea account on my pc it states that i bought and played medal of honor so at least EA do know)



hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment