Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Which one : MEDAL OF HONOR, BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2, or COD BLACK OPS should i buy right now? ( PS3 )?

Yea I already have BF3, MW3, MAG, rage and I'm lookin for an old FPS game

Yup, these three looks pretty good. But which one should I buy ? The one that I want is only the one that :

1. Good in multiplayer

2. Many people playing it

3. No cheats and hacks

For me NUMBER 2 is the most important, which one?

Thanks for answers

Oh yeah I play at PS3Which one : MEDAL OF HONOR, BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2, or COD BLACK OPS should i buy right now? ( PS3 )?
I recommend buying: Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Because there is less hacker in every server. You can also use vehicles and C4 if you want to. Usually, there is no cheats been used in the Battlefield series. Many people love playing it.Which one : MEDAL OF HONOR, BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2, or COD BLACK OPS should i buy right now? ( PS3 )?
Bad Company 2 has a decent player base still I think, but most important, it has least hackers out of them all. CoD Black Ops has biggest player base and more hackersWhich one : MEDAL OF HONOR, BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2, or COD BLACK OPS should i buy right now? ( PS3 )?
i heard the original bad company still has people playing it and that was funner than BC2
anyone

No comments:

Post a Comment