Friday, March 9, 2012

Gameshare PS3 Europe!! I have got Battlefield 3!!!?

Here’s what I want: Assasin’s Creed 1, 2 Deluxe Edition, Brotherhood and Revelations, God of War Collection and Origins Collection, Uncharted series(1,2 and 3), Dragon Age: Origins, Dead Island, Deus EX, inFamous 2 and Festival of Blood, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Medal of Honor, PES 2012, FIFA 12…I don’t know just let me know what you’ve got.



Here’s what I’ve got:



Battlefield 3

Battlefield 3 Back to Karkand DLC (Also I can provide you the details on how to get the M1911+Supressor pistol if you're interested)

Battlefield 1943

COD Black Ops First Strike, Escalation, Annihilation and Rezurrection DLCS

COD Modern Warfare 2 All Map Packs

God of War 1, 2 and 3

Super Street Fighter Arcade Edition (+All costumes for SSF4)

NFS Hot Porsuit+DLCS

PES 2010

Metal Gear Solid 1 and 4

Fat Princess+DLC

Outland

inFamous

Burnout Paradise

Littlebigplanet

WipEout HD+Fury

Dead Nation

Super Stardust HD

Mortal Kombat 9 DLCS

Marvel vs Capcom 2

Mavel vs Capcom 3 DLCS

LBP+DLCS+Costumes

Rag Doll Kungfu

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

Ratchet %26amp; Crank: Quest for Booty

And some more sh!t load…lol



Few things you’ve got to know:



I’ll go first otherwise don’t even bother contacting me. Unfortunately I’m not a kid and that means I haven’t got all the time in the world anymore, so please do not waste my time with stupid discussions of who’s going to go first and such when it’s already been said. So don’t tell me “I was scammed before so I go first” because you’ll sound like an idiot to me. Other than that we’re good to go!



Regards ;)Gameshare PS3 Europe!! I have got Battlefield 3!!!?
First of all you spelled infamous wrong. Second, you are a nutter that needs to be locked up. Go play in traffic.
welcome back holla,,



i have missed you NOT ]



and you can only gameshare twice now instead of 5 times due to the update if you didnt know that and i have already used up my gameshare allowance gamesharing with people i now not strangers on yahoo who could steal my credit card details or even my accountGameshare PS3 Europe!! I have got Battlefield 3!!!?
I got my 160go slim with..

Mw3

Skyrim

AC bhood

Ff13

Resident evil 5

Gta4

Turok

3 bt controllers

Sony bt headset
Don't get taken in by this peeps.

Just observe the other comments by those that know this is a blatant phishing scam to get your personal details



DO NOT GIVE ANY PERSONAL DETAILS TO THE ASKER!!!Gameshare PS3 Europe!! I have got Battlefield 3!!!?
How many times have you posted this?
My god!

You have every game I want and I have all the stuff you want, spooky huh?

One thing tho...





...I go first :)
ok il swap u my email is ShutUpHacker@ymail.com and my password is YOUMAD?

No comments:

Post a Comment