Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Where can I find multiplayer servers where people play older PC games online like Battlefield 1942 and SWAT 3?

I have some oldish PC games like Battlefield 1942, SWAT 3, Medal of Honor Pacific Assault, Age of Empires I and Age of Empires II. When I load the multiplayer menu in these games I can't find any servers to play on. Where can I find some mutliplayer servers where people still play these games?Where can I find multiplayer servers where people play older PC games online like Battlefield 1942 and SWAT 3?
first make sure you have all of the bf 1942 updates, and punkbuster updates for bf1942. after you're patched, configure the server filters to allow the widest amount of choices possible. after you update the server list you should find a fair amount of servers to play on. i haven't played bf1942 much since switching to bf2, but i'm sure there are still lots of servers playing the game.

there's also a great mod of the game called desert combat final. get it.

i miss ctf. stupid ea.

hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment