Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Will I still get the Battlefield 3 beta?

I just bought a limited edition Medal of Honor game, am i still going to get the battlefield 3 beta?Will I still get the Battlefield 3 beta?
If it's new.
EDIT Did you really just buy Medal of Honor just to play the BF3 Alpha BETA? If it's not new you're screwed.
Battlefield 3 is being built using all-new technology developed in-house at DICE. It's the next version of the Frostbite engine used in the Bad Company games, appropriately called Frostbite 2. It allows for a range of advanced graphical effects and destructible terrain.Will I still get the Battlefield 3 beta?
You see, the thing is, you can buy the limited edition of medal of honor, but if the cover does not say you will have early access to the BF3 Beta (Straight up on the Cover), then your basically screwed.
Battlefiled 3 is the best EA game I've ever played . If you are going to play this one you may get the code for activation from http://www.gamehos.com/goods-329-Battlef鈥?/a>

I mean , if it can help .Will I still get the Battlefield 3 beta?
once the beta comes out yes if youve played the game
You should
Edit- Yeah your screwed

No comments:

Post a Comment