Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Battlefield/medal of honor question?

i am really good at battlefield bad company series

It took me about 3 months each to get all the stuf on both (for bc1 level 50 For bc2 level 28)



I just got medal of honor and beat campaign. I looked at some online play of it and it is very similar to the battlefield series.



How long do you think it would take me to get to tier 1 levelBattlefield/medal of honor question?
Probably the same length as the previous games if not shorter. Tier 1 is level 15 and each level increases between 500-1000xp (not sure on the exact number but I think it's 500) I got to level 15 before I reached 28 in BC2 and I play BC2 more than Medal of Honor, so I don't think it will take that long for you to rank up.



Now the singleplayer was made by Danger Close and multiplayer was made by DICE, which were the people behind the BC series and other products, but multiplayer is completely different from their other works. The levels are smaller, no vehicles(there's one map that has a vehicle, which is a Bradley), killstreaks, no destructible environments, but is still a fantastic experience. So all in all I believe you will get to Tier 1 in under a month.Battlefield/medal of honor question?
it took me about a couple of weeks for my assult and spec ops kit but i suggest selling that game its like a mixture of BFBC2 and COD with the game play not to mention the over excessive amount of snipers being that the bolt action rifles are one shot kill at almost any distance and the stupid kill streak rewards you get make you want to camp even more but if you really like it like i said took me about a few weeks that is if you focus on one kitBattlefield/medal of honor question?
Maybe a week? Reason why medal of honor multiplayer looks like battlefield is because it was developed by the same developers (Diced). It wont take long to reach tier 1. Took me like a week or two.
  • california
  • the dark descent
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment