Friday, March 9, 2012

Will Battlefield:Bad Company 2 VIPs get beta invites to Battlefield 3?

I already know that it will be included with Medal of Honor Limited Edition so don't tell me that. I've played the a Medal of Honor beta and to tell the truth it sucks and won't be worth $60. But I'm a Bad Company 2 VIP so I was wondering if anyone new if we would get Beta invites.Will Battlefield:Bad Company 2 VIPs get beta invites to Battlefield 3?
no, you will need to pre order it or somehow get chosen and the code goes to your email. There are a whole lot of VIP people and Battlefield 3 would be overloaded by too much people. And I got Medal of Honor Beta by just getting the code in my email when i didnt even preorder it, anyway the multiplayer sucks because the people who made it put all of their work into the Campaign. So the Campaign should be the reason people are going to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment